CEC- Competency Enhancement Center
Competency Enhancement Center (CEC) supports various levels of training for the students in their respective campuses (colleges/universities/schools). JCC provides the inputs required for the candidate to improve academic performance, also be better equipped in the work place.This program was mainly created to develop students’ knowledge,encourage them to re-examine their way of thinking, build good language skill, interpersonal skill, logical thinking and communication.
Our services encompass the following domains; both online mode and Instructor Led Training (ILT) mode. The modes are adopted depending upon the nature of the program. The main aim of setting up this CEC is to enable the students to enjoy the benefits of all training program in their door step. Candidates can save on time by getting all the essential trainings and assistance in their respective campuses itself.
JCC Training Program @ college door step
- The CEC program will be established and managed in the college campus by JCC, to provide training and placement support services.
- College should provide an interface room for JCC executives to interact with students / visitors, and a classroom which would be converted to “digital” by JCC.
- Additional classrooms, labs and any such infra requirements should also to be provided on “need-basis” by the college.
Online JCC Training Program
- CEC enrolled candidates will be collected a nominal fee, for which they will get access to online programs for skill development, english language, candidates profiling / employability assessment.
- Most importantly an online mentor will be allocated to assess and guide every single candidate for best career choices and future directions.
- Remote faculty support will be made available to student groups via the digital class room facility.
For such mentor support and self-assessment, the candidates must pay and enroll at CEC, and JCC will administer the select training programs/certifications as relevant to them effectively. Placement as a parallel activity would be carried on by JCC, both campus and pool drives, by appropriate interfaces with corporate recruiters.
CEC Focus areas
- Core memory &reasoning skills
- Communication skills
- One on One Mentoring
- Aptitude softskills
- Domain specific technical certifications for varied branch of study
- Foreign language training
- Employability test
- Placement assistance
- Academic faculty support by the Industrial experts
- Faculty support for seminars, workshops &guest lectures.
- Assistance and support for higher studies